WhatsApp is a software that enables the user to instantly exchange text messages with other subscribers. In addition to them, this application allows you to hear the voice, as in mobile communications, and see the image, as in Skype. All mobile platforms are supported, as well as personal computers on the Windows system.
If the user does not want to pay for mobile communications, but at the same time wants to continue to continue communicating with loved ones, then mobile phone is a great solution.
Step-by-step instructions on how to install WhatsApp on an Android, iOS tablet.
Installing WhatsApp on a tablet with an Android system by official manufacturers is considered impossible and unauthorized. When you try to install the extension in the usual way, a message pops up saying that this software is not supported. But this does not mean at all that you have to do with ordinary calls. There is a way to install WhatsApp on a tablet based on Android, and it will not cause difficulties even for a user who has never had a problem installing software.
The list of steps in order to download and install WhatsApp messenger on your tablet:
- Go to the WhatsApp software main site and download the installation file from it. This should be a self-extracting application in the ".apk" format.
- Now you need to go to the "Settings" menu and the "Security" section of your device and check the box next to "Allow installation of applications from an unknown manufacturer", otherwise overly sensitive security settings will not allow you to safely install the application, or even remove the "suspicious" installer .
- Find the downloaded file in the internal memory of the tablet. Usually downloaded items are located in the Downloads folder, unless, of course, another is specified in the settings. The operating systems of many tablets include a special item in the home menu, which is called: "Downloads". If there are difficulties with detection, you can recall the name of the installer and enter at least part of it in the search field in the file manager.
- Run the installation file by clicking on it with your finger. If the security function in the settings has been canceled, then there will be no questions and obstacles to starting the program. Sometimes a warning may appear that the application is not intended for tablet computers, but you just need to ignore it and move on.
- Now authorization.
It takes place in two stages:
- First of all, you need to activate your Google account with reference to the phone number. You can take any SIM card for this, even with a zero balance at the moment. It is desirable that it is not currently the main way to set up mobile communications.
- After that, you need to go through the authorization process in the program itself. Skip this process will not work. As soon as WhatsApp is launched, the algorithms embedded in it will check for the presence of an authorized profile on this device. After such an element is not found, the user is informed about this in plain text on the screen, and they will not be allowed to use the resources of the server until he passes authorization. The program will request a code sent to the specified SIM card via SMS message. If this message cannot be read on the tablet, then it can simply be rearranged into a mobile phone. In an extreme case, you can make the system make a call to the specified number and dictate the necessary numbers there. After authorization, just before using the phone, you need to insert the SIM card back, otherwise nothing will work.
Step-by-step installation of the WhatsApp application for iPad:
For the version of this device, the developers did not foresee the transfer of the program at all. Even the iPhone version is not suitable. But this does not mean at all that you have to spend money on mobile communications. And for the iPad there are ways to install the messenger, and here is one of them:
- Run jailbreak on your device. This action will significantly expand the capabilities of the iPad, but at the same time deprive it of a branded guarantee. In other countries, this action is officially considered illegal, but who can prevent a user from modifying their gadget? In order for this manipulation to succeed, just download the appropriate version of the AppSync program.
- After that, you should connect the iPad to the computer and PC using a third-party file manager (in this situation it will be useful to use iTunes or iFunBox) and install the application (the button for this is located at the top of the screen). For this operation to be successful, the installation file for WhatsApp with the extension "ipa" must be in the computer’s memory.
- Now it remains to wait for the installation of the device to complete, disconnect the gadget from the computer and launch a new program on the iPad.
- Log in using the previous steps.
If this method for some reason does not fit, then there is the opportunity to use another:
- Without installing jailbreak and, accordingly, without losing the right to technical support, it is possible to install the necessary program using the computer again.
- Download the WhatsApp installer for iPad from iTunesStore. This is a site with many other installation files of the latest versions for programs that are hard to find elsewhere.
- After downloading the installer, you must click "Show in Explorer."
- On a personal computer, download and install the iTunes program. Alternatively, iFunBox is suitable, but it does not work with all versions. Before installation, it is advisable to choose the Russian language.
- Connect iPad to computer via USB.
- On the computer, launch the available software and open with its help the internal memory of the connected gadget. Install vosap using iFunBox on PC.
- Wait until the installation is complete and disconnect the device from the desktop computer.
- Try to launch WhatsApp on the iPad. An error will pop up and the application will not start.
- On iPhone, you must remove this program, if it was installed.
- Download and install this program again on the iPhone. Do not restore, namely download and install in a new way.
- Authorize on iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and using the same file manager as last time, open the phone’s internal memory and move the Documents and Library folders from the Applications folder - “WhatsApp” to the computer’s memory.
- Connect the iPad to the computer, through the file manager, delete the document folders and libraries on it through the same directory, and then put in their place the folders that were on the iPhone.
- Unload vatsap and run it again on the ipad connected to the computer. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Now you can disconnect the gadget from the PC and use the program.
WhatsApp Installation Guidelines
If the user already has the WhatsApp application installed somewhere on the devices, then he will have to use the new SIM card when reinstalling the profile on the gadget. The fact is that mobile phones cannot be used on multiple devices. If this software has already been installed on the phone, after which the user decided to configure this program via the tablet, then he will again have to go through authorization with a new number. If you use the old one on the iPad, then registration will be reset on the phone, and there you will need to go through it again. Therefore, it is important to remember: one device - one SIM.