To be healthy, you do not have to go to the pharmacy. Some of the familiar products available in every kitchen have useful healing properties.
This is the oldest natural mineral and the most popular natural mineral. Without it, cooking most dishes is not complete.
In recent decades, fierce debate has been going on over its benefits and harms. Some are convinced that salt is a "white death", and its consumption must be reduced.
But without this mineral, we simply could not exist. It is he who supplies such important trace elements as chlorine and sodium to our body. What is it for:
- Maintaining bone strength.
- Nutrition of nerve and muscle tissue.
- Saturation of extracellular fluids (and brain, including).
- Regulation of water metabolism in the body.
- Activation of digestive enzymes.
- Regulation of acid-base balance.
- Maintaining proper metabolism.
- The formation of hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice.
The body cannot independently produce sodium. With its lack in the body, such ailments as:
- Chronic feeling of tiredness.
- Loss of taste and appetite.
- Weakness and cramps.
- Memory loss.
- Problems with the skin, hair and nails.
- Weakened immunity.
IMPORTANT: excessive salt intake harms the body. It must be remembered that we get it not only in its pure form, but also with food. Doctors recommend a total daily intake of salt at 3g.
Salt provides emergency assistance in case of poisoning. It is used as an antiseptic for children, irrigate the mucous membranes during an illness. Salt is an excellent adsorbent. It prevents infection by parasites, not a single intestinal parasite survives in a salty environment. Warming up inflammations or dry heat is best done with salt.
Do not underestimate its magical properties.
Apply and treat with its help multiple diseases since ancient times. It is believed that she:
- Promotes rejuvenation and inhibition of aging processes.
- It is able to remove poisons and toxins from the body.
- Dissolves stones in the body.
- Good antiseptic.
- It dilutes blood, preventing thrombosis.
- Cleanses blood vessels from cholesterol.
- Perhaps its use as a mild laxative.
- Increases immunity.
- It inhibits malignant processes in the body.
- Dissolves deposits in the joints.
- Eliminates the causes of many pathologies.
Today on the network you can find many recipes with soda for weight loss, and this is not unreasonable. Cleaning soda is not only for dishes or surfaces, but also for our body. After all, everyone knows how soda quickly copes with heartburn. Stomatitis is easily cured by rubbing sore gums with soda. It is not always painless, but always highly effective.
This is one of the favorite drinks in the world. There are a lot of varieties of tea, and its true connoisseurs understand them. Traditionally, it is customary to divide all varieties of tea into black, green and white.
Useful properties of tea:
- Prevents deposits in blood vessels, preventing thrombosis, hypertension and atherosclerosis.
- Prevents the formation of cataracts.
- Lowers overall body temperature, helping withstand heat.
- Beneficial effect on mental activity, improves memory.
- Extends life.
- Helps to cope with fatigue.
- Normalizes metabolism.
- Delivers beneficial microelements to the body.
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay.
- Improves the central nervous system.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Destroys bacteria.
- Prevents the formation of cancer cells.
Strong tea quickly copes with loose stools. Edema is quickly treated with a tea compress. How many eye diseases are usually treated by washing with tea.
These two plants are members of the onion family. Their taste and aroma cannot be confused with anything.
Both of these plants help fight infections, resist the formation of cancer cells, and improve heart function.
Its benefit was recognized in antiquity. Nowadays, it is recommended to eat it by WHO. Especially those people who suffer from a lack of appetite or atherosclerosis. It is also effective in asthma and colds.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Beneficial effect on the work of the heart.
- Improves hearing.
- Prevents Anemia.
A plant that affects almost all organs. It is especially useful to eat it raw.
- Improving the digestive tract.
- The fight against fatty deposits on the liver.
- Increased libido.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- The fight against poisoning.
- Prevention of ulcers.
- Helping the pregnant woman with toxicosis.
- Improving the condition of the skin.
- Slowing down the aging process.
Garlic quickly removes intestinal parasites. There is evidence that regular use of garlic helps in the fight against diabetes.
Chickens are bred in almost every corner of our planet. And their eggs are eaten for more than 2 millennia.
What useful properties do they have:
- Strengthen bone tissue.
- Beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Promotes a good mood.
- Reduce the risk of oncology.
- Saturate the body with useful vitamins and minerals.
- Increase immunity.
- Improve the work of the digestive tract.
- Beneficial effect on vision.
- Useful during pregnancy, and during the preparation for it. And all because eggs contain folic acid.
- Contribute to weight loss if you eat them for breakfast.
- Positive effect on teeth, nails and hair.
- Contribute to sperm activity.
- Increase brain activity.
- Useful for those who strengthen or build muscle.
Not only the eggs themselves - protein and yolk are useful and healing, the shell itself is incredibly useful. It is cleaned, baked and turned into a powder, which can be consumed simply with water or mixed in food. It all depends on the purpose for which this is done. Firstly, it is calcium, and one that is easily absorbed without additional elements. Secondly, a protein that is often used to build muscle. There are many recipes with eggshells for different occasions. The egg is used for warming, applying dry heat.
Every product, even one that has healing properties, affects each organism in different ways. Before using any of them, a preliminary familiarization with contraindications is required.